[glob2-devel] custom prestige

From: donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] custom prestige
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:14:39 -0700

School term has begun for me so I once again must put glob2 aside for
awhile. I completed everything for the custom prestige settings except
getting the sessions to sync up correctly. I went ahead and committed
what I have to CVS if someone else wants to take a crack at it. Before I
did so I removed most of my session synchronization code since it wasn't
doing anything useful that I could see (and potentially buggy). Custom
games will use custom prestige if selected however to prevent bugs I've
bypassed the custom prestige on all net games so they will continue to
use the old default prestige settings.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.