Re: [glob2-devel] custom prestige

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] custom prestige
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:38:02 -0700

Just so long as it's done. Glob2 really needs alternate win conditions
which is what I was trying to get started. One thing about open-source
projects is if someone doesn't at least START something it usually won't
be done.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.