Re: [glob2-devel] improved list

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] improved list
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 15:43:45 +0200

> I've improved the look of list. Now their scrollbars look the same in gui as
> the others scrollbar in game. Any comment welcome.

Scrollbar looks very nice.
I didn't like the previous color in combination with the green background.
We should make screenshots as soon as you are finished.

In the Unit Settings menu the top pixel line of the numbers are cut off by
your borders.  Doesn't look that bad, but if we could fix this by using
a slightly smaller font, we should do it.