Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:35:27 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Glob2 suffers from (a total lack of) quality insurance.

*agree*

As first measure, we should always annonce releases on the dev ml first, test it ourself, and only announce it to the public some days later if there is no critical bugs.

We need a checklist that someone affirms to be completed including:
* cross platform online games (5 games played!!)
* check every AI
* Packages for Windows, debian, suse, MacOS available

On the longer term, it would be nice to have a quality review team.

I apply for the quality review team if this has a veto on releases as my major
contribution is searching for bugs.

Leo Wandersleb