Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Quality insurance
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:06:50 +1200

Oki. As I said in IRC regarding the windows testing, and I'll say it here,

k776:
"There will have to be a fix before windows can be tested in the weekend
something to do with AIEcho
After that, there may be more compile bugs too
Might be worth schedualing thatr bug fix weekend of your a fortnight (so 22-23 April)
I think AIEcho only works with gcc 4, and mingw only offers 3.4.5 as the highest"

AppleBoy:
"ok, so shall we make sure that glob2 can be compiled on 3.4.x and above? that be good for compatibility?
3.4.x and 4.1.x
I'm thinking we stay within those two gcc versions"

k776:
"yes
linux (for those who update) and windows
use those two version
so yes, making it work with both would be good"