Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.cpp
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:34:08 +1200

I got the same AIEcho.cpp error with Gcc 3.x. Steph said to try with Gcc 4.x, so I did, no AIEcho errors there, just SDL errors. :P

Ah, ok. Well, I can't download 4.x atm (i will though, when I can), but I tried different 3.x versions and none worked. So it might be code with AIEcho that isn't backward compatible.

I hate dialup too. I'm so glad I got broadband!

I have broadband too, but I passed my limit (cause of the extra 2gb I used for school programs (mainly 1gb for office 2007 :S)).

How bout learn C++ and try and help? :P
Anyways, good luck to all the programmers, and thanks for making such a great game!

I don't have that much time :P

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/