Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] can't compile alpha22-rc with mingw, error in AIEcho.cpp
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:11:32 +1200

I don't know if it helps, but try:
#./configure CXXFLAGS=""
# make clean && make

Nope. Same result as beofre (SendMessageA)

The error messages are weird.  We don't have a "SendMessageA" in the whole project.
Look at the specified lines in AIEcho.cpp

No SendMessageA, just SendMessage

We also recently talked about incorporating python or ruby
into glob2.  Would that be an option?

Dont know either of them. PHP is the best I can get atm :P I guess I could make a PHP script that allows translations to be edited, save, and when finished, sent, but it could take some time, I'm quite busy with other things atm.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/