[glob2-devel] binaries on savannah, and neato stats!

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] binaries on savannah, and neato stats!
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:10:22 -0700

http://dl.sv.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/

all of the ones that were on drazak's server are now on savannah, but I haven't had a chance to update all of the links on the wiki yet, and I only know english so I can't update the other pages for the latest info which does need to be done.

I'm going to continue working on it throughout my next class as I get chances, but if anyone else has spare time that would be much appreciated. once they're all done being updated I'm moving the binaries on drazak's server out of public_html so they're backed up but not taking up bandwidth.

just to give you an idea of the difference one package can make, I moved the a21 windows binary to savannah on the 9th, bandwidth usage dropped from 6.3GB that day to 3.5 on the 10th, and while slowly switching over packages, down to 2.2GB today. The binary is 11MB in size.

But that's not to say we have been getting less visitors, still getting an average of 1500/day, with a peak, since moving to drazak's server, of 3800.

Most bandwidth we used in one day was march 10th at 16.8GB.

There are currently 2,565 users registered with YOG.

stats are fun to show how popular the game has become, good job guys :)

cheers,
Kyle