[glob2-devel] ./bootsrap issues

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] ./bootsrap issues
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:27:16 -0700

below is the output from bootsrap. That error is preventing the script from generating the configure script so I'm kind of hosed at the moment. Any suggestions?

An update on my OS X progress other than that error; boost threw some errors but seems to have installed itself, SDL_image works with the png and tiff libraries, but not with jpeg but I don't believe that that will be an issue, and SDL_ttf is being a pain in the ass and throws multiple errors.

cheers,
Kyle

appleboys-computer:~/glob2/cvs AppleBoy$ ./bootstrap
src/Makefile.am:218: LIBS was already defined in condition LINKSTATIC_TRUE, which is implied by condition TRUE
  LIBS (User, where = src/Makefile.am:218) =
  {
    LINKSTATIC_TRUE =>
  }