Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 Release Candidate

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 Release Candidate
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:58:44 +1200

The compatibility page is very potentially useful however I think it
needs some changes. Specifically it needs to specify what code was
compiled because with changes code that may have compiled flawlessly
last month won't anymore. So the page either needs a date of when the
compiled CVS code was tested or it is tested only with the release
candidates at which point we need to specify which release candidate it
is. Currently we all know it's a23 however this will become less clear
when a24 comes out. Oh and BTW I double-checked ubuntu 7.04 and it
compiles fine both 64 & 32 bit versions.

I've added a CVS version column. Basically the date when compiled 20070418 for me, but its probably the 17th for you.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/