Re: .tar.gz file for release candidate (was: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 Rele

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: .tar.gz file for release candidate (was: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 Release Candidate)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:36:43 +1200

I have already. Using the tarball I made, which includes maps, campaigns and data, I have successfully made the Mandriva and Windows releases. Check out:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/0.8.23/

So download and test it out, report any bugs. Hopefully there isn't too many.

On 4/18/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
"Kieran P" <address@hidden> writes:

>     Any chance someone can put a .tar.gz of the RC on the download site?
>     Otherwise I am unlikely to test it.
>
> I could try. Why cant you download CVS?

Lack of time.

Anyway, why don't you test a candidate for an actual release?  An
actual release will involve a .tar.gz, later a .deb, and so one.  It
is better to test and make sure these will work.

--
Joe