Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha23 Release "dry run"

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha23 Release "dry run"
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:38:11 +1200

Thanks Nct for the debian package :D I might download debian and install in VMWare so I can make that release in the future :D (if thats ok with you)

And Kai, yes there are problems with Mac, but Kyle is working on it. It will take more than a little bit to fix it though so waiting to release alpha23 till then would be a wrong idea.

Probably best to get alpha23 compiling on mac for alpha24 (or 0.9.0, whichever bradley calls it).

On 4/19/07, Kai Antweiler < address@hidden> wrote:
> Finally, when all packages are made, and no compiling bugs found,
> announcements will be sent out and alpha23 officially released :D

I think there are still problems with the os-x package.
I haven't heard of it since the mail which said that it is not working.