Re: [glob2-devel] Well, we have a plan then.

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Well, we have a plan then.
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:25:54 +1200

We have cvs MAIN frozen anyway, because of the scms change.
We can use this time to let our users and testers can test some more.

To some point, yes. But there are still little commits going on, and if they build, it could mean having to release a RC2.

Bugfixes can cause bugs too.

True, but not a lot of the time, as many fixes seem to be patches, little changes of code to make it work, rather than rewriting the broken code.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/