Re: [glob2-devel] why the big hurry to make release candidate official?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] why the big hurry to make release candidate official? (was: Well, we have a plan then.)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:27:31 +1200

Yes, the release cycle is weird. It seems pointless to me to have people download a tagged release then make version test those etc. Its just eaiser to download cvs, test, then if no problems, then tag and release all in one go (no RC).

But hey, its what some people want. And already in enough trouble with suggesting SVN so I don't wanna suggest removing RC :P