Re: [glob2-devel] Yet Another Plan

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Yet Another Plan
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:02:58 +1200

Too much activity on the ML for my mind to follow. Twenty new threads?!

Yes, its been quite busy recently, but for good reason. Mostly about a23 and murcurial.

I highly reccomend people add their own selected threads to this list.

If I spot on in the future, I will put it in that list, although the threads are more wishlists than todo. Would it be better on the wishlist?

Anyhow since the release candidate was branched off, anyone can tell
me of any major bugs.

Nope. No bugs were found. I might make the release official. We have the mandrvia, debian, windows and source release already available.

Otherwise, I'm going to go ahead and start implementing the new map headers, and begin moving code arround, and
on a wide scale reorganizing glob2 code and data, while ofcoarse maintaining documentation.

Could you wait till we move to murcurial? A move while you implementing this was what I was trying top avoid (saves everyone a headache).

Where is Nct on this? I think he said before Sunday?

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/