[glob2-devel] Yet Another Plan

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Yet Another Plan
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:15:12 -0400

Unfortently I have been deeply confused recently. Too much activity on
the ML for my mind to follow. Twenty new threads?! Its been hard to
follow what exactly needs done. Bugs have come and gone, Joe has done
allot of user interface bugs and such, but they are going to vanish in
time. I'm adding a heading under out development to-do list for
"selected mailing list threads", with links to the [glob2-devel
Archives].

I highly reccomend people add their own selected threads to this list.
There is allot of good talk and ideas on the ML when there is a clear
lack of people who can know how to make action.
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Developer_Todo#Selected_Mailing_List_Threads

This is a big reason why I want to reorganize Glob2 code. I want
people to be able to easily figure it out, and the fixes they make
actually fit, rather than being hack fixes that just work most of the
time. So that new developers don't have to spend hours tracing
excecution to figure out what goes on. It shouldn't be nesseccarry.

Anyhow since the release candidate was branched off, anyone can tell
me of any major bugs. Otherwise, I'm going to go ahead and start
implementing the new map headers, and begin moving code arround, and
on a wide scale reorganizing glob2 code and data, while ofcoarse
maintaining documentation.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.