Re: [glob2-devel] membership request?

From: Shawn Anderson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] membership request?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:04:02 -0700

So on the note of memberships, how do I go about getting included?  I've been trying to setup an OS X app from glob2 source.

/Shawn Anderson

On 4/18/07, Lazy_R <address@hidden> wrote:
Indeed, since I haven't read the latest glob2-devel messages, I was
unaware that CVS is frozen. But since I am aware now I won't make any
changes until further notice.

Thanks for the heads up!

o/
Raoul Verveer