Re: [glob2-devel] membership request?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] membership request?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:37:52 +0200

Kieran P wrote:
If Bradley rewrites the core, many things people make now will not be compatible. I don't know about you but if I knew C++, I'd prefer to wait.

if bradley codes on HEAD it's me who will have to branch because bradley will
break runability!
sorry but why should i branch to implement better area brushes what has nothing
to do with the new core engine?
please do major rewrites on branches. if with mercurial use very regular
commits! that eases the merge afterwards. (i heard so about git and i guess
that's pretty much the same in hg)

Leo Wandersleb