Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Mercurial and the core rew

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Mercurial and the core rewrite
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:47:50 +1200

As we discussed we won't import maps into mercurial now. The idea is to have a
map browser that dynamically download maps from savannah (with ssh upload ?).
Anyway if maps will be broken we can wait and see.

Opps. My mistake. I did know, I just types maps by mistake ^_^

The map browser is a good idea. It will come after Bradley's core rewrite I would imagine?

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/