Re: [glob2-devel] *important* : mercurial read-only rep available for te

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] *important* : mercurial read-only rep available for testing
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:01:31 +1200

Last email ;)

For starters, I know we chose not to with maps, but did we decide against importing data now too? (I might have missed the email :P )

Anyway, fully compiled with data and maps, it shows the following sizes:

CVS: 44.1mb
HG: 49.4mb

So there is a bit of a size difference. And HG is with branches or without branches?

Anyway, awesome work Nct. Thanks :D

Looking forward to the map engine rewrite :D

(it would also appear all CVS folders are gone, but a few .cvsignore files remain. Are they needed?)

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/