[glob2-devel] *important* : mercurial write access

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] *important* : mercurial write access
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:12:51 +0200

Hi everyone,

Glob2 is now using mercurial (hg in short) as Source Control Management
system. Write access is working!

More information about mercurial is available here:
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/

There is an official repository available in read-only at:
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/
and in read-write at:
https://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/

To get write access, please send me your desired username/password.

Please do not forget to edit your .hgrc to setup your name/email :
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/QuickStart
(I forgot on my first commit sorry)

If possible, take time to read documentation about mercurial, there is plenty
of it. We must try to use it at its best from the start.

Bradley, you should do your major changes in a branch. This would be a good
real-life test for mercurial. If you want others people working on it, tell
me the name you want and I set it up at hg.globulation2.org. While working in
this branch, please pull regularly from "glob2" (old main) in order to keep
things synchronised.

Next thing, cia bot commit messages, but first I take a break.