Re: [glob2-devel] Website spammed

From: Robert Martin
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Website spammed
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:22:41 -0400

On 4/22/07, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
we just had a website spamming, from "HacKeD BY UzMan - NeOSTReaM -
Zaygo - BloodyHacker And BloodyHackerz.Com TeaM."

A bunch of losers just overwritten our main page. Very impressive...
I'm like turning over in my seat about how good hackers these guys
are.

I suppose know that we know that people are going to hack us, whether
we are free and open source or not. I've undone the changes.

Block the user called Uzman apparently did it. He should be blocked,
and his IP address black listed.

I've done a small purge to see what other pages this guy has done,
apparently he hasn't.

Perhaps we should reconsider our entirely public system. I'm all for a
bazaar style project, but having public commits might become really
painful as people with out of date versions overwrite new changes.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.