Re: [glob2-devel] patch with improvements: brushes (6), fix AI cheating

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] patch with improvements: brushes (6), fix AI cheating (2), explorers (4), other GUI (7)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:51:52 -0400

On 4/30/07, Bradley Arsenault <address@hidden> wrote:
That AIEcho feature was intentionally put there and I would like if
you replaced it. It is meant to simulate an AI looking at the map
beforehand and seeing where the enemies are. This is something the
player can do and will definitly give them an edge over the AI.

The way I see it, it is perfectly legitamate, and I spent some time
coding it into my original design.

Good jobs on your other changes, and thank you. Unfortenetly I can't
pull the changes. As you might know, I'm working on rewriting the
backend of Glob2, and somehow I've ended up rewriting the network
layer as well (its going to be a long time before I can even compile
Glob2, let alone run it).

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.