Re: [glob2-devel] all your bases are belong to Nicowar (was: patch with

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] all your bases are belong to Nicowar (was: patch with improvements: brushes (6), fix AI cheating (2), explorers (4), other GUI (7))
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:34:22 -0400

Its not undocumented, however! If you read the Echo documentation on
the wiki page "How To Build an AI with Echo", it clearly describes
this behaviour. There might be some missing header documentation on
the matter, it could be added fairly easily.

I suppose it could be made a user selected option. Most users would
probably say "no! thats cheating" like you did on first sight, but
more advanced players would see it as a friendly handicap to the AI.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.