Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:42:31 +0200

> How about thinner borders in red or purple?

I think the dark green contrasts fine with the gold, as in the game gui.

You're right.

As we are talking about the game gui ...

A suggestion for the gui in our glob2 game:
I think a different background for the input and selection areas and
checkboxes would be fine.
Currently it is grass like the rest of the background.
But I don't have a good idea about a better background, maybe someone
else has a better feeling for this.

It obviously has to be textured, because the areas can be large.
Checkboxes and input areas could use gradients somewhat like it is
done in buttons right now.