Re: [glob2-devel] bugs in latest version

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bugs in latest version
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:44:05 +1200

Its one of those things that only happens on rare occasions. Afterall, no packages in the future will have the old maps. Any code from mercurial now pulls the new. Its only if you had an old copy of the code and synced files. It shouldn't happen again ;)

Regards,
Kieran

On 7/4/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
> And the game hangs because either you have imcompatble maps (you didn't
> delete all the old maps and campaigns before syncing), or you have deleted
> them and it finds nothing to play.

Ok, I hadn't deleted the old one. But the game should not crash, just ignore
the old maps, as it was doing previously. They have sufficiently informations
to do this easily.