Re: [glob2-devel] Problem compiling latest code on windows, relates to c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Problem compiling latest code on windows, relates to commit 2 months ago (Nct's)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:41:11 +1200

>#include <unistd.h>

As smart as ever Nct ;) That line, right above the include for math.h fixed it perfectly. Someone include this in the master branch (my last commit didn't go 100%, I put some files in I shoulnd't have :$) so I dont have to change it in the future please.

>Voice recorder will work if someone integrates the code I sent month ago on this ml.

Got a link to that by any chance? I'm compiling a list of must dos for 1.0.0.

Regards
Kieran