Re: [glob2-devel] Problem compiling latest code on windows, relates to c

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Problem compiling latest code on windows, relates to commit 2 months ago (Nct's)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:54:08 +1200

It's not more complex, (perhaps two or three hours but not more), but it needs
some testing afterwards. I don't have a working build environment for windows
so that's the reason I've not done it myself.

Well, I have windows (and with a working mic), and I have linux (which can give out sound), but no a working mic. So if you or someone else programs it in, the only thing I cannot test is if Windows can hear what others say :P

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/