Re: [glob2-devel] Version 3 of GPL license issued yesterday

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Version 3 of GPL license issued yesterday
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:58:41 +1200

Ok, so thats Nct, Brad, donkyhotay, Joe, and myself. Just the following contributors from the past 3 months left. Are you 5 for or against the change to GPL v3 (putting aside any discussion, a simple yes or no will do, and if you need to, "license the changes to glob2" as joe wells said (and any futher ones if you would like to) so we can keep Globulation 2 free, without restrictions in the future :P )

Leo (unit allocation)
snth (setup mercurial)
appleboy (1-2 minor changes for mac compiling?)
Martin (libusl and cmake (which needs updating with all the new stuff btw for me to test!))
Cyrille

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/