[glob2-devel] Re: GameGUI re-organization update

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: GameGUI re-organization update
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:03:21 -0400

I've now finished all that I intended to do and merged the branch back to the master. It wasn't much of a rewrite, but it should make things a little more organized. I also changed scons to work with the new code, I've added the fix for the bug that caused the menus to crash when loading old-style maps.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.