Re: [glob2-devel] scons and debs

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons and debs
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:17:16 +1200

Im having the same problems getting my mandriva rpm to compile using scons. They are all still written for configure :P

Try find another project using scons that offers a debian release, and see if they offer the source for it. I plan to try and find a .src.rpm with scons to see how they do it.

The other option is to ask someone from the debian forums to help make a package for it. Someone there is bound to know.

Regards,
Kieran