[glob2-devel] link cofundos on our main page?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] link cofundos on our main page?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 01:02:50 +0200

hi list

please beep if you don't want me to put this little image on our main page. i'd like to promote CofundOS.org as i strongly believe that open source could be an employer as a whole for many people and is not at all incompatible with capitalism.

Erik is good at refactoring, Bradley at AI, others at networking etc. other projects summon up other professionals. Why should projects not share their expertise and bring on other oss-projects for money and invest this money in turn for the own favoured project? Why should fans not be able to contribute just because they are no it guys?

i will move some more ideas to cofundos. maybe some of you would bet, too. it would be a good advertisement if the first project to be run at cofundos was a glob2 project.

greetings,

leo wandersleb

PNG image