[glob2-devel] scons and deb

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] scons and deb
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:03:31 +0200

Hello,

I've just had a look at how we can build the deb package from scons. There is
some suggestions on the net, such as:
http://www.qandr.org/quentin/writings/debscons.html

If we could get the list of file from the install target, it would be very
nice, but I'm afraid that  env.Install(...) physically install file and does
not build a map. One solution could be to build a map instead of calling
env.Install, and then either calling it or creating the debian package,
depending on the target.

What does the people who know scons think ?