Re: [glob2-devel] How to make debug symbols?

From: Marcos Dumay de Medeiros
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] How to make debug symbols?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:44:46 -0200

Em Sex 16 Nov 2007, Stéphane Magnenat escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> > I am new to Globulation (tanks for the great game, by the way) and I am
> > still understanding your source. For that, I want to use a debuger and
> > profiler but I've being unable to make the program with debug symbols (I am
> > also new to automake systems).
> >
> > Is there a way to get it passing options to ./configre && make? Or I'll
> > have to study the makefile and edit it?
>
> Glob2 hg uses scons and not auto*. I think that scons profile should enable
> profiling options (scons guy, please correct me if I'm wrong).
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Steph

I've tried to use scons, but it complains: "No SConstruct file found". Then, I
found a script called bootstrap that created a configure script.
I am using the master revision from mercurial, following the instructions from
the donwload_and_install page. Is there any extra step for generating or
downloading the SConstruct file?

[]'s
Marcos