Re: [glob2-devel] Screen resolution crash dans include missing

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Screen resolution crash dans include missing
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:18:29 +0100

> I thought that we would have our own devroom, but now I'm not sure anymore:
> http://fosdem.org/2008/schedule/devrooms

I have not ask for a devroom because we didn't seem to be enough, and I was
afraid to have an empty devroom. Yet I'm sure that we will be able to meet
and find some nice place to hack. Any people that come can tell me and I will
give them my cell phone number.

For now, there will be Slann (coloring), Martin (new script), and me. If you
are coming Kai, that's great :-)

Have a nice day,