[glob2-devel] some graphics in blender

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] some graphics in blender
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:55:57 +0100

Hello,

Rama and I have modeled the defense tower level 2 and began modeling the
swimming pool level 1. They are available in datasrc/gfx/buildings.
Those models are low in polygons, about the same resolution as the current
bitmap graphics and would be suitable for real-time rendering.

We plan to do UV texture mapping with painted texture. The idea is to explore
wether this work path is suitable for further graphics. If we can easily do
new graphics, we could make better campaigns for instance.

Have a nice day,