[glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 62, Issue 12

From: Eduardo Alberto Hernández Muñoz
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 62, Issue 12
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:37:11 -0400

Hi list,

> > Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> > > While trying this feature, the game asserted because it attempted to load
> > > sprite area frame 30, but the highest numbered frame in your tar.gz is
> > > 29. I suppose that you have forgotten to send one image.

Sheesh. I suck. Forgetting once is acceptable but twice... that's a
huge slip. Attached should be area30.png and area31.png . The images
are nothing important; replacing them with something else would have
to be done anyways.

> You are correct, sorry, I didn't noticed that Eduardo is subscribed to the
> mailing list. Eduardo, what is the status of harvesting area from your point
> of view? What is working, what is not? Is it supposed to be stable.

Well, what I saw that is needed to make this work, is changing the GUI
in the game(which should be completed), and in the map maker(did some
work on this, but didn't tested if it does works, thought it doesn't
saves the new areas currently). Besides that, the GUI stores the area
in the map class, and I did some work on getting the workers to
actually do something :p  I'm not sure if I made any advances with
that, since I never got the workers to respond to the area.

-Coz