Re: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 62, Issue 12

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 62, Issue 12
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:15:12 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Ok. Do you plan to continue working on that ? Would you like us to create a branch in globulation 2 mercurial repository ?

Please do so. In any case if this is worth anything for people working on that, others should have access to the work being done.

> Leo, do you have any wish related to the bounty ?

Well if the development continues and gets _finished_ i would pay the bounty. For now I have no idea who did how much. Sure I would want Eduardo in the team but if he quits now I'm not willing to give him 100% for less than 100% of the task being finished. Also I want to support cofundos itself so I'm not sure how to handle this correctly. I guess I will post at cofundos that some work has been done so others considering to gain the bounty can continue from there.

Btw Steph: Eduardo explained to me he had quit this cofundos project and left the code to glob2-community. So if you post your offer at cofundos (i would prefere it that way for publicity) and finish it it's you to gain the bounty (and you are free to give it on to Eduardo if you don't like to take money for foss).

Greetings, Leo

--
Wer mir seinen Brief im verschlossenen Kuvert schicken möchte, kann das mit diesem Schlüssel tun:
http://wiki.leowandersleb.de/index.php/Public_Key