[glob2-devel] forum

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] forum
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:18:00 +0100

Hi list

1st: forum is important. My last visit was November and some posts were unanswered since. One was a promising offer to help with sound effects. What's the status on an event engine that can play sounds depending on window location and fog of war?

2nd: I tried to moderate the forum a bit but am uncertain on how to deal with stuff. If a post is outdated (request for a Spanish forum was), should I delete it?? How can I mark it outdated without deleting it? I want people to see there is and was activity but keep the value high for those browsing through all the forum. Locking is like explicitly keeping it what not necessarily marks the topic outdated. Should I rename it? (Topic -> Resolved: Topic)

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb