Re: [glob2-devel] forum

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] forum
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:37:20 +0100

Hello,

> 1st: forum is important. My last visit was November and some posts were
> unanswered since. One was a promising offer to help with sound effects.
> What's the status on an event engine that can play sounds depending on
> window location and fog of war?

It does not exists, but is not too hard to implement.

> 2nd: I tried to moderate the forum a bit but am uncertain on how to deal
> with stuff. If a post is outdated (request for a Spanish forum was), should
> I delete it?? How can I mark it outdated without deleting it? I want people
> to see there is and was activity but keep the value high for those browsing
> through all the forum. Locking is like explicitly keeping it what not
> necessarily marks the topic outdated. Should I rename it? (Topic ->
> Resolved: Topic)

Sorry, I do not know much about forums, I never use them, excepted when
searching through search engines, so I have no idea of the social rules out
there.

With the forum as with everything else, we lack workforce. We can perhaps post
something about that in the forum.

> Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

Thanks for your help and commitment to glob2