[glob2-devel] wiki - wishlist, Developer Todo and Current Issues Series

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] wiki - wishlist, Developer Todo and Current Issues Series
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:01:50 +0100

Hi list,

I love wikis but for some things I guess wikis are not the best we have.

I tried to sort http://globulation2.org/wiki/Developer_Center a bit and ran into a jungle of 2500 lines of wiki code in the documents http://globulation2.org/wiki/Developer_Todo (still referenced in many locations but had but a skeleton)
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Wishlist has much in common with the
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Current_Issues_with_Using_Globulation_2 documents.

Can someone/may I move all that can be described as a bug or a wish to the bug tracker? Linking related Issues and tracking is far easier there. Many good ideas are hidden among very minor or completed issues now.

Greetings, Leo