Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:40:50 +0100

What does that mean? Who will receive it then?
I don't know who reads it - well I do.

A number would be a start.

Another point:
I guess we have to look whether this counts as illicit work.

Not necessarily "we" but Bradley should. Still I'm very optimistic that at this small level of compensation he will not need to bother and delay any payments till next year ...

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb