Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:38:35 +0100

> don't know how much of our forum registered users are developers, my guess
> is
> not much, as the forum is mostly player oriented.

There is hardly a chance we will find a cheaper full time programmer than
Bradley so I hope to reach some people that like the game enough to support it
monetary.

As Bradley will not have six months time if he starts after mid February I see
the need to reach more than the 2 people reading our forum every day.
And sure, this can be considered the worst kind of spam: "I know your mail
address, I need money, sorry for contacting you." That's why I asked. Others
might not be as enthusiastic about glob2.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb