Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] doubling all bids to gain a full time programmer
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:07:15 +0100

Hi List

may I send a mail to all 554 registered users on the forum to support the mentioned project?

Text would be:
Hi

You registered to the glob2 forum and thus might be interested in giving glob2
a push forward.

Genixpro who programmed besides other things AI-Nicowar and the network layer
of the latest version (unfortunately still with missing features like
LAN-games) offered to work full time for glob2 for half a year for almost no
money.

Unfortunately this "almost no money" still is too much to be paid by the three
that bid already and as Genixpro will only be available till mid August we invite you to
participate at http://cofundos.org/project.php?id=49 so he can start mid February.

Anyways we thank all that participate in glob2 by improving the code, writing
on the wiki, forum, bug tracker and mailing list or last but not least by
playing the game.

Giszmo

Please give me a "go" as I will not spam our users without an explicit "ok" from other devs.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb