Re: [glob2-devel] YOG

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] YOG
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:18:58 +0200

Hi

Why restart after 25s? That means that if the server crashes, its exactly 25s until it restarts, this seems like an unneccessarrily long time, especially when testing the server and we need to restart it often.

25s between restarts means exactly 12.5s until restart on average. I changed it as it looked like an unnecessary burden to my server to start 3 globs every 5s as this almost takes 5s.

Actually I forgot to mention the reason I touched this for: YOG-beta2 was down.

YOG can be restarted using admin commands anyhow, you don't need to ssh into it anymore.

?
I could not even connect to yog. or what admin commands are you refering to?

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb