Re: [glob2-devel] YOG

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] YOG
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:34:27 +0200

Hi

> What I think might help, and I'm not knowledgeable to do this all myself,
> is
> rename glob2 instances in each compiled directory to glob2_beta1,

that should already been done (kind of). instead of cd-ing into the directory
and run plain "glob2" i run beta1/src/glob2.
you can see this when you do a "ps -Alf". now you can kill by pid.

> Giszmo, your pretty handy with Linux shell scripts. Think this might be
> doable?

no time. but either it is simple (killall beta1/src/glob2 works) or it is
doable to determin the right PID using grep and some tool i posted on the
"automation of deb-package generation" where i isolate the substring of "hg
identify".

Leo