Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 Gameplay Unbalanced

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 Gameplay Unbalanced
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:40:07 +0200

Hi, here is a suggestion:
We could decrease the initial attack strength of the warriors while
simultaneously increase the increase they gain with experience. That way, it
would be more profitable to keep units alive. We could even add non-linear
effects such as higher level warriors having self healing abilities or things
like this.

What do you think?

Have a nice day,