Re: [glob2-devel] Change a language from the preferences crash

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Change a language from the preferences crash
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:08:48 -0400

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 2:26 AM, ahmad sayed <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi team,

I need to complete the arabic translation in glob2,  I just checked out the tips for mercury, but any time I try to change the language even for English  glob2 crashes I have ubuntu 8.04 i386 installed under AMD 64.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed

What version of glob2 do you have? Also, we just discovered a bug where changing the translation to a partially incomplete one can cause crashes when those incomplete texts are used in a few circumstances

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.