Re: [glob2-devel] Change a language from the preferences crash

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Change a language from the preferences crash
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:34:35 +1200

Hey ahmad,

When you checkout from Mercurial (we dont use subversion), the code is often in development (as is the case atm, with new code being pushed to the repository in prep for the beta4 release in the not too distant future). The problems you are experiencing, which another dev discovered not too long before you, are related to a recent change with the translation system and translation files as Bradley (genixpro) mentioned in his email.

Try pulling the source code again in a week or so. Hopefully this and a few other issues will have been fixed.

Regards
Kieran