[glob2-devel] Re: Globulation 2 translation offer

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Globulation 2 translation offer
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:05:35 +0200

Hello,

> i'm french and i've juste create an account on
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/because i want to help for some opensource
> projects.
> I've seen that you search for translate globulation 2 and that's interest
> me.
>
> I'm noobie with the procedure and can you tell me more about that. I want
> to translate in french.
>
> Bye.

You can get the latest versions of the translation files by going to
http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/
and clicking on manifest, and then browse globulation 2 source tree.

If you take the latest version, you can start right away. I also invite you to
join the development mailing list:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=glob2
and have a look at the contributor part of the web site:
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Contributor_Center

It is better to communicate with the mailing list then with myself alone as
those day I'm not the most active contributor.

Thank you for your interest in glob2. Have a nice day,

Stéphane